Terms & Conditions
This website is provided by The Website Guy. By using this website or downloading materials from the site, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions detailed here. If you do not agree to abide by these terms and conditions please do not use the site or download materials from the website.
Prices on this site are in Australian (AUD) dollars and not inclusive of GST.
By accessing, browsing and purchasing from www.indieflowers.com.au, you agree to be bound by the below Terms and Conditions (in accordance with Australian Consumer Law - Competition and Consumer Act 2010);
- Payment is required at time of purchase. Payment options include Paypal as well as Visa, MasterCard & AMEX via the paypal merchant as vendor.
- All flower and gift orders have a processing time of up to 21 days. ( This is due to the time required to dry flowers appropriately.) If we have dried items in stock that match your request we will fulfill your order as soon as possible. Additional time is included for shipping and handling.
- All efforts will be undertaken to ensure your order gets to you safely, however we take no responsibility for any items that are returned to us due to State border protection or bio-hazard regulations inhibiting us in completing your order fulfillment.
- No refunds permitted for any custom / commissioned item/s.
- No refunds permitted for simply changing your mind.
- Products sold on www.indieflowers.com.au are derived from nature and we pride ourselves on prioritising seasonal, locally grown flowers wherever possible. For this reason flower and foliage variations occur and are not to be deemed as a defect or fault in any way.
- Due to the delicate nature of the items we create shedding and breakage may naturally occur. All care will be taken to ensure items are packaged carefully, however any petals or foliages that may have shed or flake during transit is not to be considered a defect and will therefore not be considered returnable.
- Product availability is dependent on seasonal and market availability. As a result, no two bouquets, flower domes or items are exactly the same and therefore, not exactly as pictured. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you are acknowledging there may be slight discrepancies between images and goods received.
- Although we pack all of our handmade items with the utmost of love and care we are not liable for any damages incurred once the item leaves our studio during transport. This is something you will need to follow up with our chosen courier company, Australia Post.
- To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information for payment, you will be doing so via the secure advanced encryption technology protection of Paypal Australia Pty Limited and are therefore protected by their consumer insurance and reliability policies.
- By purchasing a product from indieflowers.com.au you agree to get in touch with us to resolve any dispute prior to engaging in or completing any public defamation or complaint. This includes social media.
- Subject to the terms and conditions set forth on this page, Indie Flowers grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access and use this site and the information and materials provided. Indie Flowers gives you authority to view and download material on this website only for your personal, non-commercial use subject to the following restrictions:
- Retain, on all copies of the materials downloaded, all copyright and proprietary notices contained within the materials.
- You may not modify the materials in any way or reproduce, publicly display or distribute materials for any commercial use.
- You may not transfer the information or materials on this website to anyone unless you give them notice of the above Terms and Conditions, and they agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- You further agree to comply with all copyright laws regarding your use of the content of this website and to prevent any copying of materials provided within this website.
How We Are Responding to COVID-19:
The safety of our customers, our suppliers and our team members are our top priority. This is an unprecedented time and we want to communicate with you that we are undertaking a high - level of safety and hygiene measures when designing, packing and posting your order.
SHOP Returns & Refunds Policy
By accessing, browsing and purchasing from www.indieflowers.com.au, you agree to be bound by the below Returns and Refunds Policy (in accordance with Australian Consumer Law - Competition and Consumer Act 2010).
We care about our lovely customers and are passionate about facilitating an excellent customer service experience and therefore any resolutions will be considered on a case-by-case basis via email. We want you to enjoy and be happy with your purchase.
What is your Warranty policy?
Due to the handmade nature of our products, Indie Flowers does not offer a set period of warranty on our products, however we like to think your dried flower items will last up to 6 months looking fairly similar to how they were when they were received and will then continue to fade gently over time.
What is your exchange policy?
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
What is your refund (if applicable) policy?
At Indie Flowers we encourage mindfulness when purchasing and we want you to be completely satisfied with your product.
Refunds are not permitted for any custom / commissioned item/s.
No refunds permitted for simply changing your mind.
Unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
All shipping costs are non-refundable.
What if your item arrives broken or if you believe your item to be faulty?
To be eligible for a refund of a faulty item, items must be returned to our studio unused, with original tags and packaging attached. You will be responsible for the shipping costs of returning your item.
To complete your return please mail your item/s to us and include a note specifying your order number, request for a refund and reason why.
Our return address is:
7 Jubilee Parade
Berkeley Vale NSW 2261
Customers are responsible for shipping and handling charges to return any items. If the package does not reach us safely we will not be able to complete the refund, so we recommend customers use registered or traceable post, and provide appropriate packaging to ensure items are safe.
For faulty items please allow up to 10 business days from our receipt of your item for us to issue a refund via your original method of payment.
How do I redeem a discount or gift code?
Simply place the items you wish to redeem into your cart and fill in your shipping details. Upon check out you’ll see a fillable box for discounts / gift card codes. Put your code or gift card reference in this box to redeem.
Can I change an order once it's been placed?
Indie Flowers reserves the right to deny a refund or exchange of the item returned if it does not meet the requirements of our above returns policy.